Why become a member? ×

SOLD Vintage Icon V74 reliced fretless
£150

Kevsy71

**NOW SOLD**

For sale only: £150

Vintage Icon V74 fretless in full working order.

Fantastic lined fretless starter bass, brought from a fellow basschatter earlier in the year. Strung with roundwounds and it does indeed 'mwah'!

UK only as I have a box but no case. Insured courier £15, or collect from Tonbridge TN10.

*EDIT - I will be away until Weds 18th*

Pics: see here:

[url="https://www.flickr.com/photos/133089969@N07/albums/72157687221258140/with/37649929491/"]https://www.flickr.c...th/37649929491/[/url]

, but apologies as either my camera or editing 'skills' have resulted in a black bar at the bottom of two of the pics - I assure you there is nothing to be censored there!

Feedback link in my signature. Cheers!

Edited by Kevsy71

[quote name='Henrythe8' timestamp='1508686452' post='3393782']
Really no shipping to the distant and Exotic France ?
[/quote]

Sorry mon ami - although I've shipped to Spain before that was with a tough case, so I'd be relying on padding alone to get this one safely across La Manche.

Played one of these, out of curiosity a little while back. My thoughts then were "This is a lot of bass for the money"
Every bass player should have a fretless to dabble with - This is the ideal solution, being even better value
GLWTS

[quote name='Marc S' timestamp='1508831704' post='3394624']
Played one of these, out of curiosity a little while back. My thoughts then were "This is a lot of bass for the money"
Every bass player should have a fretless to dabble with - This is the ideal solution, being even better value
GLWTS
[/quote]

Cheers Marc - indeed, an excellent intro to fretless!

And....bump.