Why become a member? ×

Four 30 watt RMS Bugera 8” 8G30A4 Guitar Speakers 4 ohm Impedance
£49

[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Here are four 8” Bugera speaker chassis up for sale. These are used but almost new and are rated at 30watts RMS and have an impedance of 4 ohms each.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]I got these off a chap in Bolton and was going to build either a 4 x 8 inch 120 watt RMS guitar speaker cabinet or a pair of 2 x 8” cabinets either for use as a small PA system or for Acoustic events, but I never got around to building them.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]They are very light, and the overall packed weight of all four is just under 5 kilos. If I had to post them it would cost £8 by MyHermes tracked & signed for and they will be sent in the Celestion speaker boxes that I got them in, but note they are Bugera speakers. They are guitar rather than Bass speakers but I have also posted them in "Amps & Cabs for sale" section of this site.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Preferably you can call and pay cash and collect them from me in Royton, near Oldham – I’m about 5 minutes away from the A627M which is at Junction 20 of the M62, or I could meet up within a ten mile radius of my house.[/size][/font]

[attachment=255732:Bugera Speakers (2).JPG] [attachment=255734:Bugera Speakers (5).JPG]
[attachment=255736:Bugera Speakers (7).JPG][attachment=255737:Bugera Speakers (6).JPG]

Edited by Stompbox