Why become a member? ×

Sold, please lock - Orange OBC115 400w with cover
£275

Alfie Noakes

Orange OBC115 cab, 400 watts and 8 ohms. VGC, 8/10 IMHO with some light marks on the top face, but they look worse in the photo than they are. Complete with homemade vinyl padded cover, which does the job. Lovely warm and deep tone, but alas now surplus to requirements. Any trial welcomed, and a cuppa and bicuits will be provided. No trades please, sale only.

One tiny issue, the upper 1/4 inch jack socket is faulty in that the plug won't go all the way in. I never got round to fixing it (£10?), and always used the Speakons anyways.

It weighs 30 kilos, so collection preferred from just off Junction 2, M42, near Bromsgrove/Redditch. I can deliver, within reason, or for fuel if further afield.

Edited by Alfie Noakes

Why is this still here at that price it should have been snapped up by now. The 115 cab sounds far better than the 410 IMO.
These are great sounding deep cabs and they still retain the top end clarity.
Built like a tank and really solid. Its not that heavy that you can't lift on your own altho 2 person lift is always best for a good sturdy cab.
I paid a third more for mine 2nd hand and its the black one which usually isn't the most popular choic for Orange gear..

I'm really surprised.

GLWTS bumpity bump

Dave