Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Barefaced Super Twin with Roqsolid Cover £700
£700

Deedee

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Up for grabs is my Barefaced Super Twin (metal grill).[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's one of these:[/font][/color]

[url="http://barefacedbass.com/product-range/Super-Twin.htm"]http://barefacedbass.../Super-Twin.htm[/url]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This cab is in excellent condition, as loud as you'll ever need, lighter than you'd believe and sounds fantastic. Comes with a Roqsolid cover.[/font][/color]

[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The only reason I'm selling/trading is because I'd like to try one of the 'more coloured' cabs in the BF range.[/font][/color][/s]

[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Trades[/b] - Looking for either a Barefaced Four 10 (8 ohm) straight swap or [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 2 no. Barefaced Two 10's (4 or 12 ohm) with cash your way [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Ideally silver cloth but not essential, but must be in good condition with covers[/font][/color][/s]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Sale only now thank you[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm based in South Yorkshire and not wanting to courier this I'm afraid. However, I am willing to drive to meet up for a shady motorway services hand over.[/font][/color]

Edited by Deedee

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1508583967' post='3393074']
Dan, as soon as this goes PLEASE contact me so I can remove mine.
I really don't want that cab-less nightmare :lol:
[/quote]

Haha, will do Karl, we've all been there!