Why become a member? ×

Bergantino HD112 x 2 BOTH SOLD
£850

Bluepigbass

These cabs needs little introduction some of the best in the business rich tone from ceramic driver. These cabs are in as new condition and come with bergantino fitted covers. Buyer to collect will consider courier at buyers cost.

£450 each if I need to split

Possible trade Nate Mendel pbass and cash, nothing else.

Thanks for looking

Stu

Edited by Bluepigbass

Bloody awesome cabs these.

Typically when I had one a few months ago I couldn't find another, but ended up with the equally great Barefaced cabs in my sig so things worked out.

Be interested to know why selling though & what could be considered as better?

Whoever buys these are going to be one happy puppy indeed!!

Nothing is really better than these Wilco just different,I also use Barefaced and Vanderkley cabs. Each have their different qualities, I am not desperate to sell the bergs it's just they are not getting used as much as they should and it would be nice if someone else good enjoy them and get some use out if them

[quote name='Bluepigbass' timestamp='1508601623' post='3393249']
Nothing is really better than these Wilco just different,I also use Barefaced and Vanderkley cabs. Each have their different qualities, I am not desperate to sell the bergs it's just they are not getting used as much as they should and it would be nice if someone else good enjoy them and get some use out if them ��
[/quote]

Jeez, with all those quality cabs it must take a while to decide what to actually plug in to!!! Lol

Edited by Wilco