Why become a member? ×

Suhr J Bass
£1800

Urban Bassman

I've recently acquired a brace of Wal basses that I am super happy with which means that this fabulous instrument needs to be moved on. So here for you consideration and delight is my passive Suhr Jazz in a fab Cherry Burst. The neck is to die for, typical Jazz size but with a roasted maple neck and pao ferro fretboard it is as smooth as smooth can be and feels fabulous in the hand. I have up loaded a few low res pics and will update these in the next day or so with some higher res photos but I wanted to get this up for sale as soon as possible. Other info such as weight, nut width, etc I'll update at the same time. However if you're after a next level Jazz Bass, this is it. Everything works as it should and it is in showroom condition.

It comes with a G&G hard case with all tools and Suhr spec sheet. New this was £2700 a few years ago so with exchange rates as they are currently I would think it cost a lot more than that to buy a new one if you could find one over here.

**edit** I've now weighed the bass on the bathroom scales and it comes in at 9.2lbs. It also has Loxx strap locks fitted but the original strap buttons are included. More photos added.

I live in Chapel St Leonards, near Skegness in Lincolnshire which isn't local to almost everyone I suspect. You are welcome to come over for a try out if you are local and I will ship if required.

Please feel free to ask any questions

Edited by Urban Bassman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...