Why become a member? ×

Feedback for EssentialTension

2x18

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought Dave's Microbass II (formerly GreeneKing's). Paid by Paypal on Thursday night, and had it in my hands by 8am on Saturday! It even had a battery fitted- can't ask for more really!

Upon receiving the goods, I found a problem and emailed Dave- he got in touch promptly and did his best to help (not even his fault either, more a design flaw with the pedal I think!).

A top guy to deal with, and a great sale!

Etienne ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just sold Dave my NS WAV4, paid extemely quickly and was very patient waiting for delivery, a lovely bloke to deal with who knows what he,s talking about, a pleasure to deal with, great communication and i hope he makes more use of it than i did, and im sure he will!!!.
deal with confidence , thanks a lot Dave - LEE

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive just had the pleasure of dealing with Dave for the second time!!!
Ive just bought his lovely MIA fretless fender jazz, for a very good price i might add :) arrived exactly when i requested and was expertly packed and sent in a lovely posh hardcase, he even threw in a spare scratchplate (will keep the nice tort one though) a great bloke to deal with and chat too, and will happily deal with again.
thankyou Dave your a gentleman!!
cheers - lee

[quote name='lee650' post='549364' date='Jul 23 2009, 08:28 PM']Ive just had the pleasure of dealing with Dave for the second time!!!
Ive just bought his lovely MIA fretless fender jazz, for a very good price i might add :) arrived exactly when i requested and was expertly packed and sent in a lovely posh hardcase, he even threw in a spare scratchplate (will keep the nice tort one though) a great bloke to deal with and chat too, and will happily deal with again.
thankyou Dave your a gentleman!!
cheers - lee[/quote]
Thanks Lee, I hope it lives up to expectations.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='benzies123' post='651972' date='Nov 11 2009, 08:40 PM']Dave very kindly gave me some Nylon flats that were out of use. Excellent communication, delivery and generally just very kind for helping me out!

Excellent. Thanks very much.[/quote]
Thanks Jamie, but I must add the strings came to me also free of charge from soopercrip (Andy).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought Dave's Markbass Little Mark II,

Great all around transaction! Swift communication, posted as soon as I paid. Item arrived day after, packaged really well and as exactly as described all working 100% Couldn't be happier.

Many many thanks!

Matt.

Edited by Ruck

Met up with Dave (aka Brighton Bass Gear Courier Services) the other night and it was a real pleasure. To explain the BBGCS reference, Dave bought my '62 RI Precision and we agreed a meet at on the M25, and I, somewhat opportunistically, took advantage and asked Dave to pick up my EKO fretless that's been sitting in Brighton uncollected for about 6 months. He very kindly agreed. Then I offered one of my Bar End 15s for sale on BC, and guess where the non-driving buyer lives? Yep, Brighton, so Dave did the honours on that also.

Dave's a top bloke and a pleasure to do business with (he also looks about 25 despite being a little older!). His taste in gear is similar to mine and therefore beyond question - Fender Tony Franklin & AV62, Mesa Boogie, PJB. He was also very patient whilst I talked endlessly about bass over coffee despite it being about 10.30!
Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='814602' date='Apr 22 2010, 08:19 AM']Met up with Dave (aka Brighton Bass Gear Courier Services) the other night and it was a real pleasure. To explain the BBGCS reference, Dave bought my '62 RI Precision and we agreed a meet at on the M25, and I, somewhat opportunistically, took advantage and asked Dave to pick up my EKO fretless that's been sitting in Brighton uncollected for about 6 months. He very kindly agreed. Then I offered one of my Bar End 15s for sale on BC, and guess where the non-driving buyer lives? Yep, Brighton, so Dave did the honours on that also.

Dave's a top bloke and a pleasure to do business with (he also looks about 25 despite being a little older!). His taste in gear is similar to mine and therefore beyond question - Fender Tony Franklin & AV62, Mesa Boogie, PJB. He was also very patient whilst I talked endlessly about bass over coffee despite it being about 10.30!
Chris[/quote]
Thanks Chris, very nice to meet you I hope that will happen again. Very pleased with the 62.

[quote name='logicalmike' post='816472' date='Apr 23 2010, 05:15 PM']Bloody nora! I have just seen a brown sauce fender P!
looks good enougth to eat!![/quote]
:)

Maybe I'm a bit thick but I don't get the brown sauce reference. In fact the more I read it the less I understand your post.

Edited by EssentialTension