Why become a member? ×

REDUCED Bc Rich IRONBIRD BASS £230

Bassman101

Hey, i have a bcrich Ironbird in red (4 STRING) , from the 1980's, plays well, has two scuffs where the paint has come off, wills end pics to anyone interested, bought from Shockwave (Rob) and itsstill in the same condition, except ive ditched the battered up case and it will come with a great Ritter Gigbag, which is alot better!, testers are welcome, i have a nice little Laney BC50 you can try it out on (home practice amp :huh:)

What im looking for!

- Monies??
- Other Bass guitars, OFFER ME lol
-ALSO ALSO ALSO...

A dean Edge (or similar dean)... Prefer a 5 string, will go for a 4 string, nothing over a 5 string though, i prefer fretted, none of the cheap basic models please, but offer whatever you have.

I love my BCR, its just that i play alot more other types of music and playing a BCR IB in a jazz band isnt very viable,

Please offer away :), my parents say your very welcome to come and try out the bass.

Bassman101 :huh:

Edited by Bassman101

[quote name='Lorne' post='341370' date='Nov 30 2008, 08:27 PM']Shame you ditched the hardcase,Ironbird cases are rare!!!

And looks shouldn't matter,I played 2 1979 B.C.Rich Bich 8 string basses in a Jazz band :)[/quote]

Ya, i still have the case, its just that after a few performances it was too bad to carry round, its been painted black with like a an of paint, has all splodges of paint and crap, but the inside is sound,, Almost perfect, if someone wants to re leather it, they can, if your buying the bass you can take the hard case too, its just a bit bad at the moment.

Ya, i agree to that, looks shouldnt matter, but i really want a dean edge at the moment, my dad will buy me one, but i dont think i can justify having two basses when i dont even have a job lol.

Offer open.

[quote name='Bassman101' post='341761' date='Dec 1 2008, 11:46 AM']Ya, i still have the case, its just that after a few performances it was too bad to carry round, its been painted black with like a an of paint, has all splodges of paint and crap, but the inside is sound,, Almost perfect, if someone wants to re leather it, they can, if your buying the bass you can take the hard case too, its just a bit bad at the moment.

Ya, i agree to that, looks shouldnt matter, but i really want a dean edge at the moment, my dad will buy me one, but i dont think i can justify having two basses when i dont even have a job lol.

Offer open.[/quote]

Christmas is a bad time to be selling stuff Bro,If I had the cash I would considder your bass,if only to get the neck and case for my Ironbird

And I justify having 11 basses with no job by simply saying,"Their All Mine",that and the fact I look after 3 kids helps :)

[quote name='Lorne' post='341807' date='Dec 1 2008, 12:33 PM']Christmas is a bad time to be selling stuff Bro,If I had the cash I would considder your bass,if only to get the neck and case for my Ironbird

And I justify having 11 basses with no job by simply saying,"Their All Mine",that and the fact I look after 3 kids helps :)[/quote]

Ya i agree, christmas is a bad time to be selling, if it doesnt sell i guess ill just keep it a few years and i guess that (im just speculating here) the price can only go up?, i dont even have a cost for it and get good ole dad to get me a dean :huh::D:D:D:D

O ya, and Lorne, maybe this can be number 12 :huh: or part of number 11 if your stripping it, and you said you needed a case, for now id recommend a ritter case, their great because finding one that will fit an ironbird will need sherlock holmes or Chuck Noris, and their hard to get hold of these days.

Someone offer me??

The picture are of the damage to the back of the bass (cant be seen from front) and one is of the whole bass (beauty ayee?) and the last if of it in its case :huh:

Edited by Bassman101

I paid just over that for a Snakeskin USA Gunslinger bass with original hardacase

I could have bought this Ironbird before Shockwave did,but I didn't like the alteration that had been done to the bass,too expensive for me just for a neck and case

Best of luck with the sale though :)

• 1 month later...