Why become a member? ×

Pignose 100W valve bass amp *NOW SOLD*

steve

ok, I think it may be time to move on my Pignose, it's a fantastic little all valve combo, with two 12AX7's in the preamp and four new ehx 6L6's in the power stage. It has a 15'' full range speaker and sounds amazing. I'm selling it because I've just bought a Warwick ProFet3.2, and need to get a (couple of) cabs for it - specifically Hartke ones

[attachment=1344:84_2.jpeg]

I'll get some better pics of it up soon although my sig has a pic of the power tubes (they're visible thought the front grille when it's switched on, how cool is that?) - it's based in North Manchester, and is available for test runs if anyone is interested.

I may be open to trades or px's, but the wife would not be pleased if I swapped it for another bass and then shelled out for a 4x10 or a 1x15

It's cost me £340 in total so that's what I'd like to get for it

cheers
steve

Edited by steve

[quote name='MB1' post='36065' date='Jul 23 2007, 07:13 PM']MB1. :)

The Blue Skinned Beast,Last one of these i saw was on ebay ,was this it?[/quote]

yeah i did get it off ebay, it isn' blue skinned tho'. I got it around twelve months ago.

[quote name='ped' post='37040' date='Jul 25 2007, 10:12 PM']Looks like an interesting piece of kit![/quote]

It certainly is, I'm not totally convinced I did the right thing selling it now it's gone. The moneys already spent tho'