Why become a member? ×

Basschat T shirts for sale

[quote name='ped' post='756293' date='Feb 24 2010, 05:56 PM']Yo folks

Indeed I am on the move throughout this week, but I did find a few Ts whilst I was packing things away, all orange, some small and possibly a couple larger.

I'll get another batch ASAP - I am trying to find a deal where I can get them made and sent automatically but still make the T's cheapish.

Cheers
ped[/quote]

Hey Ped, i never received my Large orange so if you do have one, well.....:-)

Hi Dave,

Indeed, although I am pretty sure I don't have one as I searched high and low last time. You will of course get one from the next batch FOC - and we all need to keep an eye out for a Basschat T-shirt wearing postie somewhere in London!!

ped

[quote name='ped' post='757456' date='Feb 25 2010, 07:17 PM']Hi Dave,

Indeed, although I am pretty sure I don't have one as I searched high and low last time. You will of course get one from the next batch FOC - and we all need to keep an eye out for a Basschat T-shirt wearing postie somewhere in London!!

ped[/quote]

LOL, no problem Ped. Its too cold to go out in just a Tee at the moment anyway. And i always have my TalkBass Tee once the summer arrives ;-)

• 1 month later...

OK folks

I have just collected a small batch as follows. The size information and prices are exactly as before, see post #1 (£16 inc P&P)

You can see the designs here [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?s=&showtopic=35814&view=findpost&p=621148"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?s=&sho...st&p=621148[/url]

Order now by PM with shirt size and colour in message title and I'll adjust quantities as I go. Payment by Paypal ('donations' link, top right) when I confirm a T shirt is reserved for you. Let me have your address via PM following payment or add your username to the paypal payment so I can put two and two together (usually I balls it right up, so be prepared for that)

Here is what I have:

Black/grey design:
Small: 4

Orange design:
XL: 3
Large: 3
Med: 4
Small: 2

Cheers
ped

P.s will post all in one big batch when they have all sold, so probably mid next week. Please take into account when ordering.

[quote name='The GroovyPlucker' post='800310' date='Apr 8 2010, 10:28 PM']Hi,

Any mediums left, not the ones looking into crystal balls tho,

The GroovyPlucker

[pm me details of payment etc if you can][/quote]

4 orange mediums left, payment details above.

Cheers
ped

OK Guys

Thanks to jmsjabb the last batch were all posted and have arrived mostlt today - I have a few leftovers remaining but won't be able to ship them out until I have a larger bunch to send all at once, so for now, there are no T shirts for sale.

From now on I will update the subtitle of the thread with current status (available, sold, new stock coming in etc) until I am able to set up a more streamlined process for this whole thing!

Many thanks for everyone who bought a T shirt, and apologies to those who missed out again.

ped

Would it be possible to pre-order ( and pay for of course ) thus enabling you to have more accurate ordering info for the supplier. It might be too much work and if so just forget the idea.
Just trying to be helpful, but am aware it may involve more work that its worth.
I'm down to an XL now ( from a 4xl this time last year ) !!! :)
S