Why become a member? ×

Basschat T shirts for sale

[quote name='ezbass' post='368684' date='Jan 2 2009, 06:24 PM']I've got yea amount of black T Shirts, colour is good :)

Basschat Strap? Better still Basschat Bass!! Now that would be a debate and a half for the config, etc.[/quote]

Basschat straps would be easy. Someone I know who lives just down the road sells custom embroidered straps. I might be able to get a discount for a bulk order.

[quote name='pete.young' post='369146' date='Jan 3 2009, 10:07 AM']Basschat straps would be easy. Someone I know who lives just down the road sells custom embroidered straps. I might be able to get a discount for a bulk order.[/quote]

Hi Pete,

That sounds great. If you could ask a few questions regarding a bulk order that would be great, or send me his details and I can have a word...

Cheers
ped

P.s just posted all T shirts first class. Bloke in the post office was a cool dude.

[quote name='ped' post='368489' date='Jan 2 2009, 02:23 PM']Hi guys

I will set up a thread where people can register interest in buying a T shirt (complete with a poll for choosing a size) based on the orange design for now. I will then see if I can get the same quality T shirts in other colours and adjust the design accordingly.
Thanks everyone and keep the thoughts on designs etc coming - also any other products you would like to see (key rings, badges, USB drives, jackets, bags etc)
ped[/quote]

Long sleeves please in medium. Ta.
Balcro

Bumper stickers would be good.

Talking about basses - wasn't the Lakland Decade or something like it as a result of a thread on Talkbass?

There are a few guys on here doing basses. That would be really cool if we could agree on what the bass would feature and if we could get enough of an order to get them made.

bach guitars do customer runs for a minimum quantity

Being realistic, I doubt that we'd be able to come up with something we all liked and all have the money available at the same time

Edited by Delberthot

OK dudes,
black with orange print
white ribbed with black with black print,
long sleeve black with grey sleeves and orange print
caps/beanies

....will all be available soon.

I will just set up a poll so people can pre-order items when I am sure of what I will buy.

Cheers
ped

Guest BassKS

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='369754' date='Jan 4 2009, 09:30 AM']+1 I have moobs[/quote]

hahahah Im glad im not the only one.

Id like a simple black T shirt with a white logo please. Size xxl or xxxl depending which market were the blank Ts made for originally.

XXL is 47-49 inches.

Will probably go with the 4 designs mentioned next otherwise things will get rather complicated. I can't see XXXL sizes but will ask about it.

Cheers
ped

P.s Poll is coming soon so you can register your interest there.

[quote name='ped' post='369665' date='Jan 3 2009, 11:38 PM']OK dudes,
black with orange print
white ribbed with black with black print,
long sleeve black with grey sleeves and orange print
caps/beanies

....will all be available soon.

I will just set up a poll so people can pre-order items when I am sure of what I will buy.

Cheers
ped[/quote]

What do you mean by long sleeve black with grey sleeves and orange print? Is that like a baseball style t-shirt so all the sleeves are grey or do you mean the style where it looks like a long sleeve grey t-shirt is being worn under a black short sleeve t-shirt?

[quote name='ped' post='369840' date='Jan 4 2009, 12:25 PM']The latter mate. Not final yet but think it would look pretty cool.

Cheers]ped[/quote]

Cool, glad you mean that style. I have a couple like that anyway so with the bass logo on it will look super cool.

There is almost TOO MUCH choice to be honest so narrowing it down to 3 or 4 that everyone will like is hard. The best thing is for me to make batches of different things and sell them as and when, until I can organise an automated shop where items are made to order, but this will mean the T shirts are more expensive. £16 posted means no profit for me and just about break even, which is what I am trying to aim for. Low prices and good gear...

Cheers
ped