Why become a member? ×

Basschat T shirts for sale

Here are the first batch of Basschat T shirts, in sizes Large, XL and Medium. The sizes are detailed below. The T shirts are good quality and a cut above your average merchandise jobbies. You should be able to stand out at bass events with these, and be able to identify other basschatters at 40 paces.

There will be more designs coming soon and other products on offer, but these first few I will sell through here with a view to setting up a more official BC store in the future.

Payment via paypal or bank transfer. If you definitely want to but, PM me with the topic 'T shirt (size in brackets)' and I will reply back to those who get in there first with payment details.

Details:
* Neckline with bound 1 x 1 rib with lycra in contrast colour
* Contrast Raglan sleeves, neck and hem
* Twin needle stitching detail on neck, sleeves and hem
* Fabric - 100% cotton
* Weight - 160 - 165 gms

XXL (47 - 49 inch chest) (0 available)
XL (44 - 46 inch chest) (4 available)
L (41 - 43 inch chest) (10 available)
M (38 - 40 inch chest) (2 available)
S (35 - 37 inch chest) (0 available)

[size=3][b]Asking £16 including P&P on these.[/b][/size]
Cheers!
ped

[quote name='ped' post='367224' date='Dec 31 2008, 04:48 PM']Here are the first batch of Basschat T shirts, in sizes Large, XL and Medium. The sizes are detailed below. The T shirts are good quality and a cut above your average merchandise jobbies. You should be able to stand out at bass events with these, and be able to identify other basschatters at 40 paces.

There will be more designs coming soon and other products on offer, but these first few I will sell through here with a view to setting up a more official BC store in the future.

Payment via paypal or bank transfer. If you definitely want to but, PM me with the topic 'T shirt (size)' and I will reply back to those who get in there first with payment details.

Details:
* Neckline with bound 1 x 1 rib with lycra in contrast colour
* Contrast Raglan sleeves, neck and hem
* Twin needle stitching detail on neck, sleeves and hem
* Fabric - 100% cotton
* Weight - 160 - 165 gms

XXL (47 - 49 inch chest) (0 available)
XL (44 - 46 inch chest) (4 available)
L (41 - 43 inch chest) (10 available)
M (38 - 40 inch chest) (2 available)
S (35 - 37 inch chest) (0 available)

[size=3][b]Asking £16 including P&P on these.[/b][/size]
Cheers!
ped[/quote]

wot about real men sizes like xxxl? Are we gonna be ignored coz we is fat????? LOL

Hi chaps,

Extra big sizes will definitely be coming. I only ordered a few as a pilot and now I have greased the supply chain I will be ordering lots more in a full range of sizes.

So I don't get confused though can you PM me if you want one with the appropriate title and size in your heading so i can keep track. If you receive a PM back soon then you have got one, apologies if not because they may have run out!

Cheers
pedro

Hi guys,

Wow, great response!! Updated quantities and T shirt recipients are:

lemmywinks XL
greeneking MED
deaver L
beerdragon XL
warwickhunt L
ahpook MED
ezbass L
Yanto L
Kiwi XL

so I have these left:

XL (44 - 46 inch chest) (1 available)
L (41 - 43 inch chest) (6 available)

I am off out now so will PM everyone above with payment details ASAP. [b]Any new PMs/orders will be dealt with in order of first come, first serve[/b] and I will update quantities etc ASAP.

Thanks for the support and response, I will definitely be grabbing more as soon as I have the funds (not really after making profit on these)

Cheers
ped

Hehe hi guys and happy new year. Thanks for the amazing response to the shirts. I will get a shedload made for the next run. I will set up a 'pre-orders' thread once these have all gone and you can register your commitment to buy one in a size you wish so I can definitely order more than enough next time.

Updated list is:

lemmywinks XL
greeneking MED
deaver L
beerdragon XL
warwickhunt L
ahpook MED
ezbass L
Yanto L
kiwi XL
rayfw L
hamster XL
crez5150 L
voxpop L

L (41 - 43 inch chest) ( 3 available)

[quote name='ped' post='367639' date='Jan 1 2009, 12:23 PM']Thanks! I may try black with an orange print next time, who knows!! The company I am using does all kinds of things.

Maybe we will hold a design competition, too!

Cheers
ped[/quote]
I think I'm more 'black with orange print' myself. If you want, Ped, I can have some on a Basschat Merch desk at the Yorkshire bash.

Yeah that should look pretty cool. Perhaps a white T with the site banner across the chest, too. I don't want to flood the market though so will keep numbers relatively low for now. A merch stand sounds like a great idea, when I get the next batch I will see what is out there.

Cheers
pedro