• 1-15" woofer with vented pole piece
• power handling - 750 watts rms
• frequency response: 41hz - 5khz
• sensitivity: 100db • anechoic: 2.83v/1m
• impedance: 4 ohms
• dimensions: 36"H x 24"W x 15"D
• weight: 95lbs.
• tilt-back casters

I had to borrow a link from TB as Berg' have no pics of this beast on their site: [url="http://www.talkbass.com/reviews/showfull.php?product=502&bigimage=39828425.jpg"]http://www.talkbass.com/reviews/showfull.p...ge=39828425.jpg[/url]

I very much doubt that there will be much to say by peole on this side of the water... but with much discussion over sealed cabs and mixing drivers, I'd be very interested to hear what our *nerds* have to say. (I mean that in the warmest, kindest way. I'm a geek.)

I suspect it'd be cheaper to get a custom made over here, but I'm interested in the design.

I have made no purchases yet! GUH!! I'm surprised at myself! Actually.. I am thinking about *trying* 15's for bottom and an 8 in the same box with some tweeters.- messing about for too long with cab software is to blame I think! It maybe a case of having to buy one and try it out.. then sell if it doesnt do what I want. The major issue with living what seems a thousand miles from.. well.. any other habitation!

[quote name='dood' post='2741' date='May 20 2007, 11:12 AM']It maybe a case of having to buy one and try it out.. then sell if it doesnt do what I want. The major issue with living what seems a thousand miles from.. well.. any other habitation![/quote]

I know what you mean. Even though Newcastle is 20 min away the only choice there is Asdown, Peavey or Ampeg!

Likewise mate! none of those manufacturers build anything even close to what I am after. So I have a choice of buying blind (and I realise that there are one or 2 makes that I cant go wrong with) OR, what might be fun is to see if I can figure out a design and ask our resident cab builder, JPJ if he fancies a new project! ;o)

[quote name='dood' post='2763' date='May 20 2007, 11:44 AM']Likewise mate! none of those manufacturers build anything even close to what I am after. So I have a choice of buying blind (and I realise that there are one or 2 makes that I cant go wrong with) OR, what might be fun is to see if I can figure out a design and ask our resident cab builder, JPJ if he fancies a new project! ;o)[/quote]

Luckily JPJ is no more than 10 mile from me, so he may also be commissioned to do a bass bin for our band!

[quote name='dood' post='2826' date='May 20 2007, 12:57 PM']Just had an email from Bass Merchant too! Mike and the boys have built a cab or two recently, so I think I'm going to have a look at those too![/quote]

Keep us all updated.

I spoke to Mike on the phone (pre 6x10 purchase) and he came across as a really nice guy!

I've the NV610 & if the NV215 is anywhere near as good as it/they say it is-it'll be AWESOME!!!! BTW I USED t have a SVT410HLF-w/ tweeter-usually I had tweeter on about 1/4. The Berg cabs are voiced differently & I haven't missed not having a tweeter AT ALL!!!!! -BTW I'm playing funk/soul/modern disco/dance music in one band, rock in another! Love MY Berg!