Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Paul S

Rowbee

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just done yet another deal with Paul and realised I've never left the man any feedback,,,(thoroughly ashamed) I now make amends.

i sold my Trace Elliot amp to him today. I also sold him a TE amp a year or more ago. I bought a pickup from him in the past and got a pickup from him today, which was part payment on the amp. I think there may have been more deals done but I can't remember details.
However, the most important detail I do remember, is that Paul S is a great bloke, trustworthy and honest, and you can feel confident dealing with the man!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought a mid 80s Squier MIJ medium scale P from Paul. Top chap to deal with. Quick and smooth transaction. Arrived superbly packed and everything exactly as described. Lovely little bass, many thanks Paul!

• 3 weeks later...

Just traded my 'P' unlined Fretless for Paul's RH750, straight deal, no messing about met in the wilds of a garden centre just off Junction 12 of the M1 deal done in under 15 Mins and that's 12 mins of chat........ Pleasure doin business

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I purchased a medium scale Jazz Bass Special from Paul recently.

Excellent communications throughout. Paul is a very pleasant guy to deal with and was very helpful. Excellent packaging too!!

Thanks Paul and good luck with your garden project!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Paul just purchased a Hohner B2v from me which needs a bit of work to get it going again, best of luck mate, you're a braver man than I. Wiring makes my head hurt.

Pretty sure I've sold to or bought from Paul before and no doubt will again, thoroughly easy, pleasant transaction and nice to get to meet you this time as well.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...