Rowbee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought a MIJ e-series Squier from Paul, he's a very kind person (he even gave me a ride from and to the station) and makes a very good tea. The bass was exactly as he described it and perfectly clean and polished, I had the chance to try it thoroughly on a very good amp at his house, the price was really good and he even gave me a discount because of a very minor detail that he didn't write about in the ad. He mentioned the discount and gave me some money back after I already paid him the full amount.
Together with the bass he gave me a gigbag (it wasn't mentioned in the ad), a spare set of knobs and a scratchplate (btw I already changed it, cheers man :) )
He also designed and takes care of one the most beautiful gardens I've seen in this country.
Really I just wished half of the people in London where half as decent as Paul, it would make tube journeys and the crap weather/crap food combination much more bearable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Paul has just bought my Silver Series Squier Jazz Bass.

We've been emailing for a while, but a family bereavement caused a big delay in us completing the deal.

Nevertheless, Paul was patient, left me to deal with the things I needed to sort and then paid me on friday - the courier has just collected the bass from me.

A thoroughly nice chap; I hope him and the Squier have a 'fruitful' life together (bad pun Paul - a tedius gardening type link)

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a nice black Sterling SB14 from Paul. Nice bass, nice chap, good comms and delivered to my door for a very reasonable rate. Buy with confidence.
He was also too polite to point out that I had a blob of butter on my collar from some hastily eaten toast when he arrived. Oh, the shame of it.

• 2 weeks later...