Why become a member? ×

Hartke 5500 Bass head

Anyone had problems with this product the Hartke 5500 head? Mine has blown the transformer!!! Cant believe it, just outside the year warranty aswell...Hartke dont want to have anything to do with it.....Tw@ts....

I am going to sell it when i have had it repaired and get myself some decent gear .....anyone interested???

PT

[quote name='paultaylormusic' post='39600' date='Jul 31 2007, 04:45 PM']Anyone had problems with this product the Hartke 5500 head? Mine has blown the transformer!!! Cant believe it, just outside the year warranty aswell...Hartke dont want to have anything to do with it.....Tw@ts....

I am going to sell it when i have had it repaired and get myself some decent gear .....anyone interested???

PT[/quote]

Where do you live? - we might be able to point you in the direction of an amp tech.

Hamster

When I bought my hartke3500 many years ago from the bass centre I was told it had a lifetime warranty.I take it this not true of their more recent products.Fortunately I've had no problems.£145 sounds a bit steep even if the techie took 2 hours to change it,plus the cost of the replacment part.I'd have a phone round and get some more quotes now you know what the problem is.