Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger 200Mb

dotmaka

As you've probably seen from my other posts, I've got myself into a terrible position and I'm having to make a lot of sacrifices. One of those sacrifices is this absolutly fantastic GK200Mb. I can't sing its praises enough, and I obviously seem like a biased source, but it really is the best sounding amp I've ever played through. It always gave me a fantastic growl with my Jazz and was portable enough to use as a practise amp and as a studio recording tool. Condition wise it's fantastic, it's survived 20 odd years like a tank and has only picked up minor paint chips, as seen in the photos. For those unfamiliar with the unit, it's an early version of the popular GK Microbass amp, running 100watts at 8 ohms through a 1x12" speaker. It has an output for an extension cabinet, which boosts the power handling to 200watts at 4 ohms, I have used it with a 200watt 15" Ampeg cabinet and it was bloody loud! It also features an optional built in compressor and chorus effect, which always put a little smile on my face.

This is a brilliant amp, I'm asking £295 for it. I am based in the north east near Middlesbrough, cash on collection is great, but I could probably arrange postage for it if you would prefer. Any questions please ask me :)

Graeme