Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Legion

Legion

[quote name='Legion' post='387830' date='Jan 21 2009, 06:19 PM']After a fairly considerable amount of buying and selling here I kept forgetting to start a feedback thread...

Better fix that, starting now ;)[/quote]

Did someone say 'buying and selling'.....? :P
Various bass-related things have gone back and forth between Beedster Towers and Jason's country seat in Suffolk over the years and I can strongly recommend him to fellow BCers (he is in fact the proud owner of Kylie, the sexy blonde Precision a few of the oldies on here may remember). Jason's a 100% top bloke who is reliable, straight forward to deal with, and knows his basses.
Chris

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='387993' date='Jan 21 2009, 09:26 PM']Hmm... I would LOVE to leave feedback here for Mr. Legion, but I'd need to buy something from him first...

:P[/quote]

lol, one day Micheal....maybe ;)

And thanks to the others for contributing to my overdue thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought two Aguilar GS112's from Jas and they were all he said there would be. Nice and very friendly guy to deal with - I would've stuck around a little longer and accepted the offer of a coffee but I had nearly a 3 hour drive ahead of me.

Thanks again. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Said very quietly: Jas and I have bought and sold two basses to each other .... in both directions. The details are too embarrassing to mention and liable to make us the subject of derision (oi, Beedster, let those without sin etc etc!). Typically bl**dy BassChat behaviour!

Suffice it to say, Jas is a star, very helpful (delivered twice to me from Suffolk), pays super-fast and an all-round good egg.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...