Why become a member? ×

rockstarsguitars.com

woodenshirt

I don't know if any of you guys and gals have talked about rockstarsguitars.com before, but what a place that is - I tend to dip into the site occasionally just for a nose around.

Has anybody ever purchased anything from them?...... What kind of prices do things go for?.....How much for that Macca pick?........The 'Ox' flightcase?.....etc.

I daren't contact them just in case I pass out and bump my head when I fall after finding out the prices!

My fave on the site at the moment is the Jack Bruce 1966 Gibson 'Sunshine' EB3...... wow, how much is that I wonder?

Comments folks?

Mart

AND check out the Billy Sheehan stuff:

[url="http://www.rockstarsguitars.com/product.php?c=1&cat=68&scat=179&x=0&y=771"]http://www.rockstarsguitars.com/product.ph...p;x=0&y=771[/url]

Some incredible stuff there! 8 String custom attitude bass anyone?

The thing with all these instruments owned by famous musicians is that when you buy them you don't get the most important part - the musician themselves. And at $20,000 of that bass I'd want Mr Sheehan himself to at least be available to play it for sessions whenever needed... ;-)

ah! yeah i was gonna enquire as to how much that chrome attitude was......loadsamoney!!!!!.....but definitely a one off collectors piece! you could of course get a bass chromed like that yourself at sims for (i'm guessing) quite a bit less though but would be missing a bit of the billy mojo.

peace

c