Why become a member? ×

19" Inch Flat Panel Monitors. from £30 ono

Okay, only slightly musically related, but I checked with Ped to make sure it would be okay to list these.

The offices I work at got flooded back in June and among the items that were damaged were the DC power supplies for some of our monitors. We've had all the monitors replaced by the insurance company and they've declined salvage on the old ones so does anyone fancy upgrading their monitor? All you'll need is a 12v DC power supply which you probably already have on your existing monitor but if not they can be bought from eBay for about £15 new or less second hand.

Here's what I have

3 x Digital Square 19" monitors which have an optimum resolution of 1280 x 1024 and have built in (though a bit tinny) speakers. These are silver/chrome coloured surrounds with a mid grey bass. They come with a male to male VGA cable. These require a 12v = 5 amp (minimum) DC power supply. £30 ono

1 x Belinea '10 19 25' 19" monitor which also has an optimum resolution of 1280 x 1024 and built in spealers. This monitor has a predominantly black surround with silver trim and a silver stand. It requires a 12v = 4.16 amp (minimum) power supply. This is a a tasty bit of kit which is only a couple of months old. Connects in a number of ways: D-Sub (VGA 15 pin), DVI-D (digital, 24 pin) and also has 4 USB connections (1 up, 3 down). £45 ono

More on the Belinea here [url="http://www.belinea.com/Products/TFT_19/product_moni_tft.jsp?node=121&artnr=111924"]http://www.belinea.com/Products/TFT_19/pro...mp;artnr=111924[/url]

Collection from Chepstow/Newport preferred but could arrange to meet up.

I'm open to offers on these, just want to get what we can for them and move on so get in touch.

Edited by P-T-P

AAAAhh this is perfect! my 17" tft just went mental, been using a knackered old crt ut it's making my eyes go funny...

i really want one of the digital square ones! i can't get to chepstow at the moment i don't think... where could you conceivably meet up? i'm in hertford at the mo, north of london. gonna be movin to south london soonish... could handle a bit of a drive, possibly this friday or thursday depending on time? will be in london this saturday too... let me know what is good for you mate :)

cheers,

tom

[quote name='TheRinser' post='42911' date='Aug 8 2007, 03:00 PM']AAAAhh this is perfect! my 17" tft just went mental, been using a knackered old crt ut it's making my eyes go funny...

i really want one of the digital square ones! i can't get to chepstow at the moment i don't think... where could you conceivably meet up? i'm in hertford at the mo, north of london. gonna be movin to south london soonish... could handle a bit of a drive, possibly this friday or thursday depending on time? will be in london this saturday too... let me know what is good for you mate :)

cheers,

tom[/quote]

Am about to PM you.