Why become a member? ×

Clarky's wall of shame

Clarky

Hi all - recently sold a couple of things on the Forum. All feedback (constructive of course!) on transactions welcome. Might persuade others I am not a crook/scumbag/etc and am a reasonable human being to deal with! Ta Clarky

Edited by Gust0o

[quote name='Clarky' post='184331' date='Apr 24 2008, 09:54 AM']Hi all - recently sold a couple of things on the Forum. All feedback (constructive of course!) on transactions welcome. Might persuade others I am not a crook/scumbag/etc and am a reasonable human being to deal with! Ta Clarky[/quote]

I bought Clarky's Underwood pickup and it turned up the next day well packaged and in great condition as described.

Anyone thinking of buying from him, or selling to him shouldn't have any problems.

cheers Clarky

Keith

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just did business with Clarky and the transaction was a pleasure from start to finish! :) Icing on the cake arrived in the form of a sansamp programmable DI (with all the packaging/paperwork) that is in absolutely mint condition!
Couldn't recommend highly enough!

Thanks Clarky, and all the best,
Sean

• 2 weeks later...

Clarky and I met for a second time in a carpark yesterday to talk bass and exchange bass stuff. The first time was to swap cabs and yesterday was to swap basses.

In exchange for my Fender US P Bass, Clarky gave me his Rickenbacker 4003 in Maple Glo with black trim; absolutely perfect for me second band which plays a lot of late 70's- early 80's UK music.

I'm very happy with the new bass and I had the opportunity to use it for a couple of numbers at my gig last night. It's fantastic and drew a few admiring glances alongside my Pink Jazz bass.

Cheers Clarky and I hope the hangover has now passed :)

Highly recommended and a very nice guy.

• 1 month later...

Clarky and I just swapped a lot of Mark Bass gear with each other. I'm now moving slightly more air with some valvey warmth whilst Clarky has a lot less to carry and some lovely clean solid state tone :). Goes without saying given the feedback already left for him that Clarky is a 100% top chap and a pleasure to do business with. He also has one of the nicest Precisions I've come across (and I've come across one or two) which - amazingly - he tried to sell on here for £300 and no-one was interested :huh:. If he ever decides to sell it again he will be selling it to me :huh:
Trade with Clarky with confidence
Chris
PS he suggested in my feedback that I was a better bass player. This is crap as 1) he is a very clean player and 2) he has the BEST Precision tone I've heard in years!

• 4 weeks later...

I have been building a Precision for Clarky over Christmas and although it took a week longer than it should of he was very patient and understanding. He also bought the case I was sending it in without even seeing it. Great guy to deal with and totally trustworthy. Thanks mate...

i just bought Clarky's ( ;) & my old) 2007 Jazz bass.
chuffed to bits with the bass it's a minter just as Clarky said it was.
really nice guy to deal with & very fast(i.e. next day)delivery.
all in all Clarky is a top bloke,hell i'd even trust him with my wifes chastity belt key :P

Neil.

I bought Clarky's MIA P Bass from him. Spoke to him last Thursday, put cash in his account on Friday, on Saturday he arranged a pickup for Monday and it was delivered on Tuesday. Absolutely seamless! Bass arrived well packed and exaclty as described. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again or recommend him a seller, wonderful chap!

• 3 weeks later...