Why become a member? ×

Clarky's wall of shame

Clarky

Yet another successful Clark-Murphy Deal done.

I've just taken ownership of Clarky's new American Series Jazz bass and it's the nicest Jazz I've ever played. A top guy to deal with and highly recommended.

Thanks Clarky and I hope you and the family have a great Chrismas and prosperous 2010.

• 2 weeks later...

One lovely and totaly awesome Shuker JJB bass is now in my hands and I'd like to say what a total pleasure it has been dealing with Clarky.

It's great to have total faith in some one when you are carrying out a remote transaction, he has been helpfull throughout and I can 100% recommend Clarky for a straight up honest deal. Top class geezer!

I have a small amount of guilt for hassling him about selling his JJB.. but that guilt is very quickly fading as I just can't put the damn thing down, and it's all mine now!!! :)

Thanks again and I promise I'll look after it like one of my own limbs!

Mark

[quote name='Marky L' post='710040' date='Jan 12 2010, 02:29 PM']One lovely and totaly awesome Shuker JJB bass is now in my hands and I'd like to say what a total pleasure it has been dealing with Clarky.

It's great to have total faith in some one when you are carrying out a remote transaction, he has been helpfull throughout and I can 100% recommend Clarky for a straight up honest deal. Top class geezer!

I have a small amount of guilt for hassling him about selling his JJB.. but that guilt is very quickly fading as I just can't put the damn thing down, and it's all mine now!!! :)

Thanks again and I promise I'll look after it like one of my own limbs!

Mark[/quote]

I saw Marky and Clarky in the same thread and thought "something Precisiony is going down". I was right! Mark, hope you're finally sorted on your 70's Precision GAS, Clarky, patience on that Jazz dude, I nearly bought a 4-bolt '74 black/black/maple last year for £1250 but turned it down in favour of eating, so they do come along, especially at this time of year when the now traditional pre-Xmas payday seems a hell of a long time ago.

Should add that Clarky's a top geezer (think I've probably said that above somewhere anyway). So is Marky of course (dude, if you're sorted on your Precision thing I'll gladly take the banana back for what you paid?).

Chris

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='tom1946' post='813638' date='Apr 21 2010, 12:06 PM']Just bought a wiz pickup from Mr Clark, great deal, excellent comms, pickup arrived safely and is fitted and working perfectly.

Thanks very much again. Deal with confidence!

Tom.[/quote]

I also bought a Wizard pickup from Clarky: +1 to all the above! Have to mention the creative use of recycled packaging too- nice work! :)

Thanks mate,

Etienne

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope you enjoy the Orange, Clarky! I just bought a Gibson Thunderbird from him. Top bloke (as per all the comments on here). He even brought the bass over to a friends house where we were staying for the weekend (admittedly on his way to the bass bash). Exactly as described & lovely.

Thanks Clarky. I hope you enjoy the Alembic (I think that's what you said) when it gets to you. I'm not a fan of relic guitars, but your fat neck Jazz was nice :)