Why become a member? ×

Old Horse Murphy

ShergoldSnickers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Flippin' ek! page 9!!!!! :o

Bought a G & G case from Nick, I just managed to catch him before he took the dog for a walk.

As if he needs any further feedback - it was an easy deal and I would happily deal with him again.

Edit for typo!

Edited by NoirBass

Hi I sold Nick my mono m80 while I was there he mentioned he selling his Schroeder cab. He offered to let me take it along to the gig I had that night ! Above and beyond nice bloke. Yep bought the cab which is immaculate and awesome

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just picked up Nick's mono double gig bag. A pleasure to finally meet him and conduct this smooth as silk transaction. I wouldn't hestiate to deal with him again.

As a BC bonus he also let me borrow a spare scratchplate he had, so I could have one made - that's what I love about BC.

Gareth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought Nicks Promethean combo and I must say its brilliant. A really good experience all round. He kept me informed all the way. It arrived safe, very quickly and very well packaged. I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks Nick.

Dunc

• 4 weeks later...

Purchased a Markbass combo from Mr Murphy. Everything ran perfectly smoothly and the amp is 100% kosher as described.
Nick is a real gent and I would trade with him again in total confidence.

Cheers Nick, it was great to meet up and chat for a wee while.

Col

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got 2 beautiful basses from Old Horse Murphy (Nick). The packing was excellent, the setup is outstanding, the condition of the basses are superb.
His communication and patience is 10/10. Nothing to say: its pleasure to deal with Him! Thank you Sir!

• 2 weeks later...