Why become a member? ×

Old Horse Murphy

ShergoldSnickers

• 4 weeks later...

Bought a Boss pedal case form Oldhorse. Not had the chance to try it yet but no doubt its all good.

[size=1]Better be after the wait I had :huh: :) [/size]

I kid, I kid. Went smoothly enough and the delay was well explained and understandable.

Edited by The_D

• 3 weeks later...

I recieved a East MM preamp from Nick today (found it "tucked" under the door mat in full view of the street. Don't know whether to be pissed off at the lack of consideration over being nicked, or pleased because the postie saved me a trip to the sorting office...) Anyways, *ahem*

Super smooth transaction, great price, super quick delivery too. A++++ great eba-um, Basschatter.

:)

Thanks Nick.

• 3 weeks later...

+1 from me - just did an Epifani cab swap with Nick and had very enjoyable bassey bloke chat! Mrs Clarky would have been bored rigid but then the feeling's mutual when she starts wittering on about Project Catwalk, America's top model etc etc zzzzz. Mars, venus and all that. Yeah off-topic ...

Just had a great 4u rack case turn up, he sold it as 'Scuffed' i just looked all round the damn thing i can't find a single mark.

He gave me constant communication and he saved me £40

What more could you ask for?

Would buy from him again in a heartbeat.

just one question i bought some screws for it, they came with these square nut things and washers do i need them?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did my second trade with Nick - a Rick for an as-new P bass. As before, Nick was a pleasure to do business with .... but I wouldn't fancy him running full pelt at me on a rugby pitch*!

EDIT: * not that you'd get a big jessie like me on a rugby pitch :)

Edited by Clarky

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...