Why become a member? ×

Warwick dealers in the UK?

MattyB90

From the warwick.de website, the closest geographically seems to be across the water in Plymouth or Exeter:

Sound Unlimited Sound Un Ltd T/A
19 Mayflower Street
PL1 1QJ Plymouth
[email protected]

Manson's Guitarshop Ltd.
Mccoys Arcade
EX4 3AN Exeter
[email protected]
www.mansons.co.uk

I'm sure any of your local music stores can order you gear in as Warwick have UK distribution themselves now.

Edited by peted

[quote name='douggy' date='Aug 12 2007, 03:50 PM' post='44468']
if you " flash the cash" in any of the soundcontrol stores , they should be able to get you one on sale or return

MB1. :)

Soundcontrol will jump through hoops to get you anything at the moment!

[quote name='MattyB90' post='44285' date='Aug 11 2007, 08:24 PM']Any decent shops that sell Warwick bass's that you would recommend? The closer to Cardiff the better obviously.[/quote]

Unless you wanted something special/custom I would deffo go used. A used excellent Thumb BO4 went for £543 on the bay last week :)

[quote name='martthebass' post='44539' date='Aug 12 2007, 07:16 PM']Unless you wanted something special/custom I would deffo go used. A used excellent Thumb BO4 went for £543 on the bay last week :)[/quote]

Back in January, I saw a neck through go for £600. After just paying a lot more for mine, I wasn't too happy! :huh:

+1 on the ebay thing... My warwick streamer LX 6 string fretless was £850 off ebay...less than half price and new condition!! I love my warwick but they're not exactly cheap from new!!
plus the older basses are considered better builds (I cant remeber the dat but somewhere around 2000 the build process changed ans the die hard warwick fans (not that I'm one of them) swear by the older warwicks (the neck is meant to be the main difference)