Why become a member? ×

precision pic request

john_the_bass

right, i am bloody hopeless with photoshop so, to help me make up my mind about selling my sunburst precision again, does anybody have a pic of a 3ts precision with rosewood fingerboard and black pickguard they can post, so that i can make up my mind about how cool it looks?

My idea was to withdraw the P from sale, stick a better pickup in, a black pickguard on and a set of flats and just use it. Only before I go splashing the case, I'd like to get an idea of what i'm going to have done first.
If that makes sense
I might even put a badass on

[quote name='neilb' post='44890' date='Aug 13 2007, 04:42 PM']

This OK??[/quote]

woof baybeee! I was soooo close to getting my CIJ in 3ts with the blackguard, but I went with black instead. This one is luverlee!

[quote name='Beedster' post='45456' date='Aug 14 2007, 09:45 PM']Sorry chaps, all of the above have way too much paint on them....

[/quote]

and that has too many holes in it :)

Dood, it's a fantastic bass. A little heavier than most, probably due to the ash body, but that doesn't bother me. The craftsmanship all over is absolutely top! The neck pocket for example, is faultless. I don't think i've seen a better example of one. I am however playing may latest acquisition (US, Oly white, FSR, P bass) as my No.1 though. So the CIJ is an amazing backup. Almost too good to just sit there. If i were to sell it, someone would get a terrific P bass.

I reckon if I had the spare cash (and remember I don't use a 4 string at all) I'd have it off you straight away mate! I think it'd look just lovely next to my black one lol.

Yes, I admit it.. My black beauty CIJ was a crazy moment of GAS.. but the amount of bass you get for ya money is seriously good, I think anyway.