Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage 1

Dodge

Hi guys and girls.

Can't believe I'm doing this, but a change of circumstances means I've got to raise some funds and my bass needs to go. It's mint, comes with the original gigbag, truss rod tool, wax and manual. It's not a gigged bass and has been looked after.

I'm in SE Cotswolds / Kidlington / Oxford area, I'd rather not ship it, but I will if necessary. Looking for around £900.

Cheers,

Dodge

Edited by Dodge

Someone has told me this has the AAA flame maple top - I know nothing of these things other than it's got more figuring than most other Streamers I've seen. Anyway, seemed a good reason to give it a bump. :)

Cheers,

Dodge

• 1 month later...

THREE of these bad boys for sale at the moment?!?

jamieperryman, CHRISDABASS and Dodge..... what's going on lads? why does everyone seem to be jumping the Warwick ship, I'd love one of these, been playing LXs for about 10 years now and have always hankered after a Stage I.... unfortunately I'm nowhere near flush enough right now, oh well......

good luck with your respective sales guys (Dodge gets the free bump cos he was furthest down the page!)

- Dan

[quote name='bassmandan' post='63078' date='Sep 20 2007, 01:26 PM']THREE of these bad boys for sale at the moment?!?

jamieperryman, CHRISDABASS and Dodge..... what's going on lads? why does everyone seem to be jumping the Warwick ship, I'd love one of these, been playing LXs for about 10 years now and have always hankered after a Stage I.... unfortunately I'm nowhere near flush enough right now, oh well......

good luck with your respective sales guys (Dodge gets the free bump cos he was furthest down the page!)

- Dan[/quote]

Thanks Dan,

I'm certainly not jumping the Warwick ship - just with the recent arrival of an old Warwick Fortress and the imminent arrival of a 'vintage' 91 Streamer Stage 1, it seems a bit excessive to keep it. I'm not gigging at the moment, so I don't need it as a back up.

Anyway, thanks for the bump - and for any interested parties, it now comes with a free hard case. Other than the worn pickup covers (and I'm trying to get some out of MEC), it's as mint as a virgin polo.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...