tonyf

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just traded Bass for a Guitar with James. Meeting at train station arranged, bang on time and all as described. Only 2 days from offer to trade, no messing or faffing. Friendly chap with top comms. A Basschat top trader.

Cheers James and enjoy your new guitar.

Col

• 3 weeks later...

I just sold my gorgeous Warwick Streamer Stage 2 to James.

Everything went perfectly smoothly. Payment was prompt and James was patient as I had to wait for a few days before I could get a chance to ship the bass.

James is a first class guy to deal with. Highly recommended.

Frank.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just bought an utterly gorgeous 74/5 Jazz off James. He really went above and beyond. Photos, soundclips, parts info, everything I could possibly need to make a decision. Then he documented the entire packing and delivery process with photos and emails and kept in touch throughout.

Faultless and as highly recommended as can be by one of BC's most frequent users of the FS forums!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

I bought James's 75 Jazz and it was an outstanding transaction. He answered every single question I had openly and promptly and even came down to London on the train to personaliy deliver the bass. He was in London for about 25 min and then had to catch the train back - over 2 hours either way. The bass is in fantastic condition and has no issues, including a snugly fitting neck pocket! I can't describe how grateful I am for the effort he went to. Thank you so much James.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...