Why become a member? ×

Bass tv

[quote name='chris_b' post='3289' date='May 21 2007, 01:40 AM']Check out Bobby Vega....... what a groove, and he's only "messing about"!!![/quote]

Whoooaa!!
What a great player- never checked him out before. Great groove with or without the pick.

[quote name='lowhand_mike' post='3544' date='May 21 2007, 01:21 PM']anyone know why the sound on some of this comes out like an octave lower than it should? (not sure if its an actual octave just sound lower but not slower sounds real odd)[/quote]

I think it's the conenction speed. If it is slower, just reclick the video and it should be ok

[quote name='lowhand_mike' post='3544' date='May 21 2007, 01:21 PM']anyone know why the sound on some of this comes out like an octave lower than it should? (not sure if its an actual octave just sound lower but not slower sounds real odd)[/quote]

Some of them are a tone or so down. I know Janek Gwizdala mentioned on Talkbass that some of his stuff was pitched down. At a guess, I would say something has gone weird in the conversion of the film rather than connection speed which is more likely to make it freeze than slow down.

Cheers,
Alun