Why become a member? ×

Feedback for GreeneKing

GreeneKing

I'll happily echo all the sentiments already expressed in this thread.

Peter took the time to explain to me how my new ACG preamp worked, going as far as to draw me a few visulisations to help me out... good brew too, but Chelsea mugs!? :)

Great bass, fantastic condition and a great guy... very easy to deal with and wouldn't think twice about dealing with again.

If only all transactions were this easy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Had the pleasure of meeting up with Peter today in West Sussex to give him some paper stuff in exchange for a T-40! The bass is very nice indeed (as all Peter's basses are) and he is absolutely top bloke... Just as this feedback thread says he is!

Cheers Peter - hope to catch up with you again at some point...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It certainly did thanks Martin. I think I embarrassed your Uncle in front of his lads, he was struggling with the cab and I took it off him and it was soooo light so I said 'wow this is really light'!

:)

Thanks for the nice feedback :rolleyes:

Peter

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='520933' date='Jun 22 2009, 05:42 PM']I think I embarrassed your Uncle in front of his lads, he was struggling with the cab and I took it off him and it was soooo light so I said 'wow this is really light'!

:)[/quote]
Haha! He had a go at me when I loaded it into his car saying that it wasn't anywhere near as light as I'd made out. Ah well.... :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Having read all the postings here in support of Peter it's virtually impossible to find any superlatives that haven't already been used! Based upon our communications yesterday and meeting today, I can only agree with all my fellow 'victims' in that it's been an excellent transaction and I'm very pleased to have met him in person! What's even better is that he delivered it to me at Rothersthorpe Services (M1, J15A) on his way down to Essex — fantastic!

I bought his Markbass LMII, Korg DTR-2000 and DBX 166XL in a 4U Boschma rack (all in top-notch condition) and couldn't wait to get them hooked up once I got home — I thought I was being a typical RTFM-retard when I couldn't get any sound out of it, so checked again all the connections before thinking that there was perhaps something wrong with the LMII !!

Fortunately I'm good at trouble-shooting and it didn't take me long to discover that this LMII doesn't like Speakon clones — it works perfectly (and repeatedly) when connected using pukka Neutrik Speakon connectors — I thought it worth mentioning here ...

Many thanks, Peter!

Edited by Gadge

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...