Why become a member? ×

Feedback for GreeneKing

GreeneKing

Hiya all.

I've been around Basschat and it's precursors for quite a while, more recently as Greeneking and before that as Wraithwrider (yes there's a reason for the name change and it's nothing sinister) and although I've never seen the need for feedback before now I do appreciate that it has a place in offering some reassurance to others who may be fuelling or being fuelled by GAS.

So if you have any feedback (bass dealing related only please :) :huh: ) I'd ask that you plonk it down here.

Cheers

Peter

Edited by GreeneKing

I bought a Yamaha TRB-6II and a Warwick 5 String Fretless from Peter in the summer of 2006 (can't remember the exact date).
He answered my questions quickly and did me a fine deal on the two basses. They both arrived within a day or two and were well packaged and exactly as described.

Would I deal with him again? Absolutely!!!

Pete.

As Homer said, Peter is an absolute gentleman. A pleasure to deal with - honest and sincere and looks after his equipment really well. So if you buy from him, you know that what you get will be top notch!

Not only that, Peter has great taste in basses, is very knowledgeable on all sorts of stuff that gets discussed here on the forum and is someone who brings real thought and a sense of conscience to the debate.. Good sense of humour too!

• 2 weeks later...

I also agree that Peter is an absolute gentleman. Very helpful, very genuine and very honest. I bought a Bass Collection from him for my wife and the bass is stunning. It is exactly as described. It play beautiful, is in mint condition, setup beautifully and is a true gem. Mt wife, Rebecca who is just starting out on the bass loves this Bass Collection and has not put it down.

I thank you very much Peter for such a wonderful bass, a superb service and all the help. A true star you are.

Michael

Edited by Linus27

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just taken delivery of a lovely Deluxe Jazz from Peter. Well packaged and exactly as described.

We did all our communication via email but reply's were quick,helpful and patient even when Barclays PINsentry reared it's ugly head and delayed my payment for a few days.

Genuine chap, painless transaction, highly recommended.

Many thanks Peter, although I think my neighbours would probably string you up after tonight if they could find you :)

Gary

• 3 months later...

I just bought a shiny black gloss Epiphone Thunderbird from Peter.

Nice easy transaction, he even met me halfway. The bass was mint just as he described. Nice bloke :) (now he needs to sell me a really cheap combo and I will be happy lol)

I did get stopped by the police on the train station platform as they were looking for a 'man carrying a guitar' ...................... but I dont think I can blame Peter for that hehehe

Top bloke!

Edd

Edited by agroupuk

I just traded basses plus money with Peter and the basses arrived safe in my country.
both hardcases where well aconditioned and the UPS service was great.
Peter is a great guy and I'm really looking forward to do business again with him!

I just hope that in the next time the bank services in my country work a little faster and better. :)

• 4 weeks later...