Why become a member? ×

Feedback for bobpalt

Etienne

Had a good look round and couldn't find a feedback thread for Bob, so let me start things off...

I bought a Tacoma Thunderchief ABG from Bob last Saturday- I drove down with my girlfriend to his place in Tewkesbury to pick it up, and found him to be a lovely fellow with a collection of instruments to die for (and I only saw a few of them! :rolleyes: ).

Great communication throughout the deal, an honest seller, and makes a great cup of tea- what more can you ask for?

Etienne :)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought Bob's Shuker Jazz from him. A fantastic guy to deal with, and a great bass too!

Thanks Bob - Really couldn't be happier! My Dad has fallen in love with it as well, already asking to borrow it for a gig or 2!! I'm gonna have to keep a close eye on my basses now...I got a feeling Dad's plotting to rob me :)

I just bought Bob's Wilkins Jazz, a total Fender-killer in every way.

Bob's been incredibly kind and trusting. He sent me the bass to try for a few days, since it's quite expensive and from a relatively unknown maker. The bass is truly lovely and we concluded the deal this morning, it could not have been smoother.

Bob is brilliant to deal with, honest and open with great communication.

Bob, thanks mate :)

• 3 weeks later...

just got my new sandberg basic from bob absolutely delighted
cracking bass and packaged expertly smoothest deal i've ever done
bobs a true gent and obviously takes pride in his instruments as this bass
is set up perfect and there are no signs of wear hopefully i'll deal with bob again
does buisness the way it should be done no hassle at all

cheers bob

• 1 month later...

Bob has extremely kindly let me have the Line 6 Lowdown 110 which he listed in the recycling section. he has been very upfront about the problems with the unit, but Im still very pleased.
cheers
Bob and thanks very much.
I'll let you know how it goes.
Matt

Edited by Bass-ic

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought a Mesa Boogie Fathom (M6 carbine) 2x12 combo from Bob. Really nice guy and what a collection of gear, better and more informative than most music shops i go to. The combo was in Mint condition.
As for the amp i will be writing a review as i am totaly blow away by it, what a fantastic sound. I can not recommend it highly enough, without sounding like i am endorsed by Mesa Boogie.

cheers

Thebassman

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pleased to add to Bob's excellent feedback - I just bought this beauty from him [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=77325"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=77325[/url]

Bob's excellent to deal with in every way - Cheers Bob!

Just to comfirm all the good things that other Basschaters have said about dealing with Bob:

I'v had the pleasure of selling Bob a Bass and buying an Amp from him; in both transactions he has proved to be a true Gent :rolleyes: .

I'd have to give Bob ten out of ten and hope to do business with him again.

Thanks Bob

Oggy :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='tom1946' post='804571' date='Apr 13 2010, 09:10 AM']Just to echo all the above, I've done another deal with Bob for my artisan and the same fast payment and great communication.

Hope you enjoy it Bob, thanks again.

Tom.[/quote]
Just sold Bob one of my Shukers, absolute gent & a pleasure doing business, look forward to doing it again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='KingPrawn' post='977091' date='Oct 4 2010, 01:49 PM']Just completed my second Transaction with Bob. This time had a look at his Bass Lair. Truely amazing. Wall to wall bass. Great transaction, can recommend highly.[/quote]
Another deal with Bob, an absolute gent and a pleasure to deal with.
Cheers Bob, look forward to the next time!

• 2 months later...

[quote name='giblett123' post='986304' date='Oct 12 2010, 08:55 PM']Another deal with Bob, an absolute gent and a pleasure to deal with.
Cheers Bob, look forward to the next time![/quote]
Just been to Bobs again and sold him another, great bloke and you get to play on some very cool stuff there, well worth a trip down the M5!

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...