Why become a member? ×

Bill Fitzmaurice designs mini bass bash in Luton?

Mottlefeeder

As I have mentioned on another thread (in the previous forum), I really like my Omni 12 and I am happy to let potential builders try it out.

I will be in Luton from the 8th to the 14th July, and I wondered if we could get a bunch of BFM designs together so that people could hear them, and decide whether they wanted to build them or not.

Would anyone be prepared to bring their Omni 10, Omni 15, DR250, Tuba 24, Titan 39, Wedgehorn 10 etc to the Luton area during that week, and would anyone in that area like to recommend a venue where we could meet?

Great idea!I could possibly be up for that.
Very interested in building an Omni 15,but wouldnt mind trying out a 10 and DR250 before I do,and while Im at it I would therefore like to be able to compare to the 15.
I start a new job tomorrow so I dont know what date I could make as of yet,but so far Im gig free at the least.
Will keep my eyes on this thread.
Andy

you could try the Hat Factory

[url="http://www.luton.gov.uk/hatfactory"]http://www.luton.gov.uk/hatfactory[/url]

not sure what their rates are, but it's local authority run so shouldn't be too expensive. Not sure about anywhere free though. rmbasses is a bass luthier from Luton, if he's come across he may have some input.

Hey guys.
I work in a rehearsal place in Luton.

Not the biggest rooms int he world, but not tiny.
Not bad rates either.

PM me if you are interested in booking ome time, ill see if i can get a discount :)

p.s, also interested in attending this little meet.

I'm just starting a new business so can't spare any time, sorry.
max

may be persuaded to lend my omni10 - as long as someone else transports it and gets it back for the weekend as i'm gigging it. That person would need to be from Norfolk .

Edited by redroque

• 2 weeks later...