Why become a member? ×

SOLD! - MEC jazz bass pickups

[quote name='Tech' post='47062' date='Aug 18 2007, 03:32 AM']Came straight from my old Warwick Corvette. Nice sound.

- just like these. stock image, but can take photos of the actual ones if anyone is interested.
Not looking for much for them. Call it 20 quid for the pair, posted? PM me if interested! don't have a bass with a set of J pickups anymore, otherwise I'd hang on to them.[/quote]

I'm interested in buying the pickups. Let me know how we can do the purchase. I live in Wiltshire. if you're nearby maybe I could come and get them? Let me know asap!

Colin Dean

[email protected]

Tel: 01249 713367 or 01225 313219

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Tech' post='47062' date='Aug 18 2007, 03:32 AM']Came straight from my old Warwick Corvette. Nice sound.

- just like these. stock image, but can take photos of the actual ones if anyone is interested.
Not looking for much for them. Call it 20 quid for the pair, posted? PM me if interested! don't have a bass with a set of J pickups anymore, otherwise I'd hang on to them.[/quote]

Do they have pole pieces inside, or bar type job? Cause I'm after another J in the neck postion on my frank, and the strings won't line up right over poles.