Why become a member? ×

MusicMan Stingray 5-string 3EQ Bass

Trace_n_bass

Hi All!

I'm selling my MusicMan Stingray 5-string 3EQ bass. As you can see it's a beautiful sunburst finish with a white scratchplate.

Everything on it is as it should be - it was set-up professionally about 20 playing-hours ago.

There are a few minor knocks which I've tried to show on the pictures. In total there are about 6 minor knocks on the body, and one on the neck, each of which is only around half a centimeter. Other than these it's in great condition.

Also included with the bass is a near-new Hiscox flightcase.

I'm looking for £800 (edit - now £750). I'm not really after any trades as I need to scale down my current stock, but if you've got something interesting it may get my gas-bags going!

Thanks for checking it out. Comments are more than welcome.

Cheers,

Stu.

[attachment=22599:DSC08401.JPG] [attachment=22600:DSC08399.JPG]

[attachment=22601:DSC08403.JPG] [attachment=22602:DSC08400.JPG]

[attachment=22604:DSC08406.JPG] [attachment=22606:DSC08413.JPG]

[attachment=22608:DSC08408.JPG] [attachment=22609:DSC08409.JPG]

[attachment=22610:DSC08410.JPG] [attachment=22613:DSC08412.JPG]

[attachment=22612:DSC08404.JPG] [attachment=22611:DSC08405.JPG]

[attachment=22614:DSC08414.JPG] [attachment=22615:DSC08416.JPG]

Edited by Trace_n_bass

Beautiful bass there my friend.
I too like dings, the first one is gutting, then after that you can chill.
I did a gig last year where some pissed knobhead knocked into my ACG, whilst on its stand. It started to rock forward but our guitarist was on stage (club floor) fannying around with his board settings (for a change) and caught it before it hit the deck.
That's the only bass out of my collection that doesn't have any marks what so ever.

[quote name='steve-soar' post='443577' date='Mar 24 2009, 11:37 AM']Beautiful bass there my friend.
I too like dings, the first one is gutting, then after that you can chill.
I did a gig last year where some pissed knobhead knocked into my ACG, whilst on its stand. It started to rock forward but our guitarist was on stage (club floor) fannying around with his board settings (for a change) and caught it before it hit the deck.
That's the only bass out of my collection that doesn't have any marks what so ever.[/quote]

I bought my Warwick Jazzman brand new - it lasted one gig until it was dinged on the front. The daft guitarist turned his guitar head into the body of the bass. 8 years later and it's still the worst bit of damage on the bass! He was not thanked!

• 3 weeks later...