Why become a member? ×

Rumple

Rumple

[quote name='Rumple' post='47180' date='Aug 18 2007, 06:04 PM']I have bought and sold a few things on Basschat recently so thought it was worth having a feedback page now.

If I have bought anything from you or sold you anything I would appreciate the feedback.
Cheers R.[/quote]

Top bloke is our Dave - The bass i bought off him is totally stunning condition - well setup and a joy to play.

Cheers dave for the deal - hope the 5 string playing comes along over the coming months !

Iain

• 3 weeks later...

I met Dave a couple of days ago to complete the sale of an Ashdown amp head. I felt that Dave was a very genuine guy and a pleasure to do business with (well, he is a bass player!). I think my amp will be very happy with it's new owner.

All the best Dave.
Neil.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just received a lovely little OC-2 Octave pedal courtesy of Dave. It was easy! A pleasure to do business with - answered any queries swiftly, great communication in general.

Disregarding that the idiot postman left it on my front porch for god knows how long, it arrived in very good time!

Time to make some dirty, sub-octave noise... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Recently completed a trade with Dave. Traded 2 of his pedals for 1 of mine. One of them wasn't working which was sent off for repair.

Having proved unrepairable, the broken pedal was sent back to Dave and he promptly refunded the difference to my account.

I'm very happy with the way Dave handled all of this and couldn't have asked for anything more. Good communication and prompt shipping/transfer of funds.

Deal with confidence folks :).

Thanks again,

AJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a Jazz Bass body from Dave- very straightforward easy deal! Again, excellent communication throughout, and the goods were very carefully packed too. Now comes the fun part- swapping all the bits across from my Jazz's current body!

Thanks mate,

Etienne :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...