Why become a member? ×

Chezz55 Feedback

mybass

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='KiOgon' post='814593' date='Apr 22 2010, 08:04 AM']Chris bought a Speakon cable from me, great communication & instant payment, super guy to deal with.

Cheers,
John[/quote]

I met Chris yesterday when I picked up his Barefaced Big One from his house. Thoroughly nice guy and a pleasure to do business with. He had the Big One all set up and ready to go for a test drive which was nice.

Thanks Chris, I have a gig this weekend so will let you know how I get on with it.

• 3 weeks later...

hey,

purchased a genz benz shuttle 6, footswitch, carry case and leads from Chris (he even made me a speakon to jack lead)!!

great guy to deal with and would highly recommend.

the amp and equipment was delivered within 2 days of payment and it was packed superbly.

the amp was exactly what I am looking for and can't wait to get it used!

thanks again!

Chris, just bought some books from me and has been a fantastic buyer. He even chipped in some extra pennies for the postage cost which cmae to a shock to both of us. A highly decent chap who is a pleasure to do business with. I can't recommend him enough. Nick :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm not posting feedback about myself - just that this one from [b]Shockwave [/b]slipped through the net and it seemed sensible to put all the feedback in one place.

The original post is at [b]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/40096-feedback-for-chezz55/page__hl__chezz55__fromsearch__1[/b]

The date, time and text are as follows

[i]Posted 03 February 2009 - 02:20 AM[/i]

[i]Chezz55 Came all the way to Bristol in the snow to drop off my new Jackson 5 Concert pro. lovely bass and lovely bloke, cheers dude!

Rob.[/i]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Bought an amp head from Chris. Item was very well-packed in its original foam and box and came with original speaker cable, mains lead, manual and dessicant... Despatched super-quick and delivered in very good time via UPS. I was given a tracking number and an ETA. Communications were exemplary throughout and I couldn't be happier with the deal. What's not to like..? Chris is one of the good ones, a credit to himself and Basschat. I would have no hesitation in dealing with him again. Thanks, Chris. :)

Edited by discreet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chris recently bought an amp from me.
Excellent deal from start to finish, thoroughly good comms. No issues whatsoever, except it would've been nice if the pub we chose to meet at was open :lol:
Great fella, deal with in total confidence folks.

• 1 year later...

Just got some freebie ABM parts from Chris

He even went  to all the trouble to pack and arrange courier  for me  -- Great Bomb Proof Packing job too by the way!

Many thanks Chris --A real pleasure to deal with you!

Will.

• 1 month later...

Last week I put a post up in the items wanted for an amp gig bag. Chris not only GAVE me a wonderful Warwick Rockbag but packed & posted it for a nominal fee. Fantastic person to have done this. I can’t thank you enough my friend. Cheers Norm 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...