Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Leschirons

silverfoxnik

Hi Folks,

A couple of weeks ago I was having a discussion in the Bass Guitar Forum about ways to boost the output volume of my Fender Roscoe Beck bass and Leschirons (or Keith as he's known to his friends and family) suggested I should try out the Aphex Bass xciter as he used one with his Roscoe Beck...

Anyway, as if that good advice wasn't enough, Keith then offered to send his Aphex over to me (from France) for a while to give me the opportunity to try one out for myself before buying one - how amazing is that!!!

The Aphex has arrived and is pretty good actually, so much so that I'm looking for one for myself now.. But I'm really grateful that not only has Keith taken the time and effort to help me out in such a way, he's also put his trust in me...

So, this is just to say thanks to Keith who is an absolutely brilliant bloke, a credit to the bass community and of course, an example of everything that is great about Basschat! Highly, highly recommended... :)

Many thanks!

Nik

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Guys,
I sold Keith an Alto Sax, payment very fast and excellent communications. The courier to France presented a challenge to Keith but all sorted now and shows his resourcefulness. Bottom line , great guy to deal with totally honest and trustworthy and i would gladly pay a visit and meet this true gentleman and thank him in person next time i am going through France on holidays.
regards
Keith M

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I forgot to add my feedback, but I bought his Fbass in december, and he is a great guy to deal with.
Moreover he doesn't let you down in case of problem, he's really helpful and trustworthy.

You can buy anything from him in total confidence...

If I had enough money, I would buy a bass from him every month :)

[quote name='djudju' post='1128237' date='Feb 15 2011, 01:34 PM']I forgot to add my feedback, but I bought his Fbass in december, and he is a great guy to deal with.
Moreover he doesn't let you down in case of problem, he's really helpful and trustworthy.

You can buy anything from him in total confidence...

If I had enough money, I would buy a bass from him every month :)[/quote]

Thanks Julien, I'm sending you a list of 10 more basses that should take you up to December. :)

Edited by leschirons

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Keith bought a Gordon Smith GS1 guitar from me, on behalf of his guitarist.

Great comms throughout, swift payment, and all arrangements re the guitar being picked up were nice and straightforward.

Buy/sell with confidence.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As has already been mentioned, Keith is like the spirit of basschat personified!
He bought a couple of amps off me, and then showed me such kindness and thoughtfulness in all his messages and dealings with me. To top it off he then sent me some pickups all the way from France, gratis!!
Unrelenting awesomeness, i simply cannot say enough good things!
Thank you
:)

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just did a great swap with Keith, I'm now the proud owner of Lozz196's old GS1 and my Epiphone Joe Pass is on its way to play some jazz standards in La Belle France. Keith bent over backwards to make sure the swap between here and there was completely painless. Now I just hope he loves the Epi as much as I love the GS1! Thanks Keith.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Keith bought my Yamaha guitar combo. We arranged to meet up for the handover, but unfortunately I had to decline his offer of a brew due to bizarre parking restrictions and my need to hoss on down to Bromley to pick up a cab from whynot.

Subsequently it turned out that there was a problem with the amp which I wasn't aware of - Keith managed to get someone in France to sort out the issue, much to my relief - hope it sounds as good with the Joe Pass!

A genuine diamond geezer - all too rare these days. Thanks, Keith.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...