Why become a member? ×

Video

Nate

A video of me playin... thought i'd share it with all the lovely bassers..

www.mysapce.com/nathanjohnwilliams

Heres the Youtube URL if you'd rather that

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6wG71TR2_0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6wG71TR2_0[/url]

I also work for a company called ShowMeHowToPlay.com
check it out! The site will be launched in July but theres a demo up at the moment...

[quote name='phatmonkey' post='4015' date='May 21 2007, 11:13 PM']Woah, that's amazing. Nice job man! Love the groove you've got going there

Dammit, GAS for a looper hitting me now![/quote]

GAS is catching... just been looking at a Jamman on DV247 [url="http://www.dv247.com/invt/30510/"]link[/url] very tempted :)

Great stuff man - the point is regardless of the technique you made it groove - with great feel - and it sounded musical - I actually felt the funk - well done mate.

Are you from the UK or US by the way? It doesn't matter, I just wondered - eiether way good to have you around.

Nice work

Mike

PS you're a pretty wicked drummer as well... which is kind of not fair :)

[quote name='urb' post='4063' date='May 21 2007, 11:18 PM']Great stuff man - the point is regardless of the technique you made it groove - with great feel - and it sounded musical - I actually felt the funk - well done mate.

Are you from the UK or US by the way? It doesn't matter, I just wondered - eiether way good to have you around.

Nice work

Mike

PS you're a pretty wicked drummer as well... which is kind of not fair :)[/quote]

Hey - thanks for all the kind words people!

MIKE - I'm from the UK. North Wales originally but currently living in Brighton.

[quote name='Nate' post='4192' date='May 22 2007, 10:28 AM']Hey - thanks for all the kind words people!

MIKE - I'm from the UK. North Wales originally but currently living in Brighton.[/quote]

Cool - I used to live in Brighton for 4 years, moved to Brixton 3 years ago - do you know Franc O'Shea? - he's a good friend of mine and teaches at BIM - say hello if you see him, he's an awesome player and musician. Keep up the good work.

M

Hi Nate

Paul here from N Wales

Bout time you made you made an appearance on Basschat(world)(talk). Utterly amazing playing as always !
Nice to see you take pick up the pieces to the next level in such a tasteful way. U is awesome.

Keep postin.

Hope evrythings goin good in Brighton. Take it easy chap !

Paul G