Why become a member? ×

The travelling effect - DHA Passive Blender

Toasted

Think Ill be opting out, like Finn.
Just got a new head with a blend feature on the FX loop, if I feel like using it, and is footswitchable too, though I dont to be honest think I need that either.

One less person to worry about now Waldo!

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Joe, where abouts has this got to in the list? are we anywhere near the end of the list? is there any chance of being added to the end of the list? :)
i've been thinking about getting one of these and would appreciate being able to try it out and see how it works with my setup

I no longer have a list. Just send it to whoever wants it with Dave's blessing.

I did have a list that was planned out in the right order; but since people just started sending it to whoever they felt like you may as well keep doing that, eh?

[quote name='Toasted' post='3745' date='May 21 2007, 03:51 PM']I have a DHA Dual Loop Blender on my desk. I've been reviewing it for him. We've agreed that we will send this on a little tour of the UK. If you would like to demo the blender please reply to this thread. I will gather your information, form a mailing list and we will all try it out. I've found this to be a powerful sound sculpting tool. When everyone who has had the opportunity that wants to we will raffle the pedal for a cancer research charity of DHA's choice.

It is exactly the same as this one on Dave's website.

[url="http://www.davehallamps.co.uk/Products,%20Passive%20Dual%20Blender.htm"]http://www.davehallamps.co.uk/Products,%20...l%20Blender.htm[/url]

Right now the list is:

Basszilla
Joegarcia
Waldo
Finnbass
Vegas Hooker
Slaphappygarry
Pablocien
Funkyassbassman

Anymore for anymore?[/quote]

Isn't that the list?
I went on this and sent it to Waldo, was that wrong?

[quote name='Toasted' post='39554' date='Jul 31 2007, 03:32 PM']I no longer have a list. Just send it to whoever wants it with Dave's blessing.

I did have a list that was planned out in the right order; but since people just started sending it to whoever they felt like you may as well keep doing that, eh?[/quote]

Happy for it to go to any BC member. Reviews are welcome.

Dave

• 2 months later...