roonjuice

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've just sold my Modulus Flea bass (now called Mandy :) ) to Rooney and must say he's a really nice guy to deal with.
Payment was a little slow but that was all Paypal's fault (paypal can be a real b*t*h sometimes!) and had nothing to do with him.

All in all a very friendly ,trustworthy guy who i like to call one of my friends now this deal is done.
can't go wrong with this one! :)

cheers,
Don.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Very pleased to have done business with our roon.

Excellent comms and extra quick payment.

Absolutely no hesitation in recommending him as good bod to have bass dealings with.

Enjoy all those strings dude !

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I concur with all of the above, and doubtless all that will be written about Roon after me - he's a thoroughly nice chap, and one that you can confidently do business with....He wouldn't haggle though...I mean...What's that about? You're supposed to haggle aren't you? But we did have a brew and a good old chinwag.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, what can I add to the accolades above other than that I agree with them all and that I could have spent hours chatting to Roon, a top guy in every respect, and a worthy inheritor of an instrument that has some real personal meaning for me. Enjoy it my friend.
C

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Roon bought my pedal train 2. I am so pleased to have been able to contribute to his tap dancing skill set. I'm sure his performances will now be most enjoyable and a visual feast. Apart from his footwork, Roon is an ace guy to deal with. Cheers.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I have just spent a very pleasant hour or so chatting to Roon at his place when he exchanged cash for my EBMM 25th Anniversary bass. What a top chap! We could have chatted for hours but we both had other places we needed to be. Interesting guy and very knowledgeable on all matters bass & music related. I would have absolutely no hesitation in dealing with him again. Thanks for the brew mate and I hope you enjoy your new bass.