Why become a member? ×

Platypus

Platypus

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Picked up Paul's Lakland BG today and it's even better then described.

Unfortunately I've not had a chance to plug it in yet because as soon as I had picked it up from paul I had to travel to Liverpool on business. I do think that it will make a great 1-2 with my fender P bass.

Got as far as the snow/traffic carnage in the Midlands and am now sitting safe and dry in a Holiday Inn in Lichfield.

At least I've got internet access and may possibly go blind :)

Thanks again Paul

• 3 months later...

I just bought Paul's Sadowsky preamp/DI pedal. A totally hassle-free deal with an excellent seller! Great communication via PM, carefully-packaged goods with super-quick shipping- I paid him yesterday afternoon, and he had it in the post a couple of hours later... it arrived this morning! The pedal is in super condition as described and sounds great too- highly recommended!

Etienne :)

Edited by Etienne

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Further adding to the mass of positive feedback, I received a gorgeous fretless stingray following a super quick bank transfer in part exchange for my Marleaux 5. Hassle never came into it, great communication and more than likely the easiest transfer i've had to date! Thoroughly recommended and wouldn't think twice about dealing with Paul again (not that I did the first time!). Thanks again Paul, looking forward to your review on the Marleaux!!

Best Regards

Oli :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did a traditional pm and post deal with Paul, his Little Mark F1 for my email address and Paypal transaction :)

Sound communication and prompt delivery well packaged. The F1 works well, in in good nick and what more could anyone ask.

Thanks Paul

• 1 month later...

I recently bought a Genz benz streamliner from Paul,
the amp had to be send overseas (i'm based in Belgium), but still arrived in perfect condition,it was very well packed and it was here damn fast as well (+-48 hours).
Everything works perfect and i couldn't be happier. :)

Communication was swift and Paul was a true gent and a great guy to deal with.

Thanks again,
Don

• 1 month later...

Bought Paul's Genz Benz shuttle 9 last week.
What a nice bloke to do business with;
A fair price for a great bit of kit, excellent communication, really helpful, and posted Thursday, it arrived first thing Friday and has been gigged twice this weekend!
Thanks again Paul,

Neil

MB1. :)
Paul very kindly contacted me regarding a pedal i was after! (Yes! Items Wanted does work!)
Have to say the pedal is immaculate as new,Communication Spot on!, a pleasure to deal with!
Absolutely "No Trouble Here!" Buy and Sell with Confidence!
Many Thanks!
All The Best!
Martin.