Why become a member? ×

Feedback for The Bass Doc

neepheid

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What a star! I am about to take possession of an old Fender P and its missing a tip from the scratchplate - Howard sent me, gratis, a matching tip from an old (1963) celluloid Precision scratchplate that should match superbly well. Thanks Howard!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just taken delivery of a custom tort scratchplate for my mongrel Fender Jazz this afternoon from Howard. It's such an amazingly good fit that I could actually go and do a gig without reinstalling the screws! :)
There's a very good reason why so many use and recommend the Bass Doc's services on this forum- he's a pleasure to deal with and turns out 1st-class goods, and in super-quick time too!

Thankyou very much Howard- I'm very pleased indeed!

Etienne :)

I bought some Tune bits from Howard - he took the time to ensure that everything was present and correct, and even managed to supply a serial number to help me identify the sort of bass they came from.

Everything was top quality, and arrived really well packed - I can't wait to see how these things sound on the bass I'm going to get built shortly..

Thanks,

Lewis.

My Warwick had a badly bowed neck and a stripped truss rod. Howard replaced the truss rod, which required removal of the finger board, and because the new rod is sturdier than the old one, I'd say the neck's now better than new. All for a very reasonable price, with fret polishing and advice on various issues thrown in for free. Ace bloke!

• 1 month later...

I just bought a 1970 Telecaster bass pickup from Howard (where does he get all this cool stuff from?!?), and he actually posted it about half an hour after I sent the payment.

It arrived safe & sound today, and is exactly how it was described. Great price, too.

Thanks Howard!

Mark.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...