pantherairsoft

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I traded my EBS TD650 with Shep for his EBS Fafner. I feel I speak for both of us when I say this deal was smoother than James Bond uttering his finest double-entendres.

I love the Fafner, it has obviously been very well-looked after and even upgraded (with fancy blue lights)! Shep knows how to look after his stuff. Amiable chap and great guy to deal with!

P.S. Make sure he shows you his pedal board - it is awe-inspiring!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought a Boss Micro BR, case and external mic from Shep. Couldn't have been any easier from start to finish.

Everything arrived when he said it would, and it's all in immaculate condition. The only complaint I have is he left a Jamiroquai track on the SD card! If I'd have known, I'd have asked for a price reduction :)

Thanks again mate - perfect sale.

Tredders

• 2 weeks later...

Sold a cab to Shep, which arrived with a damaged driver. :) He was very patient and understanding as I did my best to sort everything out. We stayed in touch until the problem was fixed to everyone's satisfaction. A top bloke, very helpful and a pleasure to do business with.