Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Pantherairsoft

pantherairsoft

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='paganskins' post='701324' date='Jan 5 2010, 09:59 AM']I arranged to buy a couple of sets of strings from Shep which Royal Mail duly lost, he very conscientiously followed up the sale and when it looked like the strings were well and truly lost no questions asked he refunded my payment.

Very decent fella and well worth dealing with.[/quote]

Thanks mate, really appreciate that... And I'm sorry they never turned up. It isn't the first package I've had go missing over Christmas either.

All the best.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a great day. Why ?

Went to Nottingham today and collected a Markbass SA450 from Shep. Yes, got it !!!

Better still, we went to a local friendly place where I could hear the SA450 properly. It was everything I expected and I'm totally chuffed. And I didn't get lost in Nottingham.

But Shep made the day, being a generous host with his time and also his kit. Well met. Welcome for a beer at mine anytime.

Nice one Shep !

Cheers

Tom

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Lord Sausage' post='794565' date='Apr 2 2010, 07:21 PM']Just listened to ya stuff. v good. good to hear an english band who aren't emo,trad or indie. particularly like fal from grace. production good on that one too[/quote]

Thanks very much mate. Really appreciate the feedback!

[quote name='gerryc' post='799995' date='Apr 8 2010, 05:01 PM']Bought a Boss TU-2 from shep, good guy to deal with, good communications, good price and swift delivery.[/quote]

Cheers bud

Other feedback left for me by Bassnut 62 (Left on the comments section of my profile page…) after 2 transactions with the fine fellow…

"straight up, reliable and easy guy to deal with. Fast delivery of goods, which were exactly as described. Thanks Bassnut62"

AND

"I bought a pedaltrain2 from Shep as well now. I can now confirm he is definitely a straight up, reliable and easy guy to do some business with. Thanks."

Edited by pantherairsoft

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...