Why become a member? ×

Bigwan's Feedback!

Bigwan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just bought a 3leaf Enaler from Ian. Good communciation, smooth transaction, fast shipping, pedal as described. :) Great guy to deal with. Would buy from him again.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks Ian!![/font][/color]

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought Ian's Tascam MP-BT1 MP3 bass trainer. Another great BCer to deal with - great comms, quick and easy transaction, item in "as new" condition and arrived perfectly packaged in less than 24 hours. Can't recommend highly enough, deal with confidence!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I bought a Yamaha Pulser bass from Ian and I couldn't be more pleased. His communication is clear, his packing superb, his shipping fast, etc etc. Truly flawless transaction. Thanks again Ian for reaching out to me and helping me find THE bass that I've been looking for for over a year. Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Recently traded my Squier P for Ian’s Ibanez SRC6. Unfortunately the P was damaged in transit but Ian was very understanding. For his part the SRC6 was extremely well packaged (double boxed) and arrived promptly in excellent condition. Great comms and a nice guy to deal with throughout.

• 1 month later...