Why become a member? ×

Lovely, good condition Godin LGX SA

Top of the range 3 way guitar system with 3 seperate outputs

1. Piezo for acoustic reproduction
2. Twin humbuckers (Seymour Duncans) splittable to single coil. Ebony fretboard
3. Original Godin hard case
4. 13 pin Midi out to Roland GR33 floor unit - NOW SOLD

Original Godin case in good condition with original packaging and tags and instructions.
Purple finish no longer available

Synth unit and cable now SOLD - Guitar only now 550 - may trade for something bass-ey

These are 1600 new! Check out GAK. Only other s/h one I can find is 999 on EvilBay!

Reluctant to post but could meet up within a couple of hours drive say - Located in Houston, Nr Glasgow

BB

Edited by BarnacleBob

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Schnozzalee' post='562226' date='Aug 6 2009, 08:27 PM']The Judas Priest guys have just started using these, I saw them play em like 5 months ago or so. Incredible sound, can cover anything.[/quote]

They used to use gr700 guitars.

• 2 months later...

[quote name='BarnacleBob' post='520216' date='Jun 21 2009, 07:57 PM']Lovely, really good condition Godin LGX SA

Top of the range 3 way guitar system with 3 seperate outputs

1. Piezo for acoustic reprodutcion
2. Twin humbuckers (Seymour Duncans) splittable to single coil with ebony fretboard
3. 13 pin Midi out to Roland GR33 floor unit (included)

Original Godin case and Guitar synth in excellent condition with original packaging and all cables and tags and instructions.
Purple finish no longer available

£700 ovno or may trade for interesting nice bass (maple board ideally not fretless pref British but try me with WHY)

Located in Houston, Nr Glasgow

BB[/quote]
Hi,
Have you still got the gear and, here`s the catch, how could I get it in london.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Having sold the GR33 seperately I notice RichardH has the equally compatible but more compact Roland GR20 c/w cable for sale in the effects section!

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=95690"]Roland GR20[/url]

Both this LGX and the GR20 would make an ideal combination. No need for a pickup as it is already installed in the guitar. So I will knock off another 50 from the guitar to anyone who buys this and Richards GR20 as well.

Currently strung with Fender 10s bullets here are some more pics of guitar with case and tags.
No chips or scrapes or buckle rash as such, swirling in the finish from over zealous cleaning from someone (not me)

[attachment=56328:IMG_6700.JPG]

[attachment=56327:IMG_6695.JPG]

[attachment=56329:IMG_6702.JPG]

BB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...