Why become a member? ×

New EHX compact pedals

1976fenderhead

Have you seen the new ones?

[url="http://www.ehx.com/ehx2/Default.asp?q=f&f=%2FCatalog"]http://www.ehx.com/ehx2/Default.asp?q=f&f=%2FCatalog[/url]

GAAAAASSSSSSSS :-/

Some very interesting and unexpected ones there such as the Micro POG, the Holy Stain and the Stereo MemoryMan with Hazarai!!!

I'm very interested in the Stereo Electric Mistress... Just seems a bit pricey at more than £70... Has anyone had any experience with the Deluxe version? How well does it work with bass? How would you compare it to an MXR, for example?

[quote name='1976fenderhead' post='55156' date='Sep 4 2007, 11:08 AM']Hmmm, I read yesterday it seems the Stereo Electric Mistress is digital (along with the Holy Stain in these new releases), so not really interested anymore... I already have a chorus and I'll really want a Manual and a Feedback knobs...[/quote]
thats a negative attitude, try them out first?? these days digitals can sound more and more like analogue....

[quote name='BassManKev' post='56138' date='Sep 5 2007, 06:20 PM']thats a negative attitude, try them out first?? these days digitals can sound more and more like analogue....[/quote]

Fair enough, but I love the MXR so I would only go for the SEM for being cheaper. If it's digital, well, it should be even cheaper!!! I don't think I'd manage without the Feedback and Manual controls anyway, it would have to sound PERFECT from the box...

[quote name='punksoul257' post='57734' date='Sep 9 2007, 02:26 PM']I have to admit the small stone is a fantastic pedal, the only thing i wasn't so keen about 'em was the fact EHX pedals are sooooooooooo big. But the nano series is a great idea.[/quote]

Same here. ive had a mini Q-tron for nearly a year but the size has put me off using it. I have started to use it just recently but i would like something smaller. The Micro seem perfect if its as good as the larger version. Otherwise ill get a EBS IQ.