Why become a member? ×

sold please delete

ari

• 2 weeks later...

Very true but I'm not into the sims artwork on the JO and it's very expensive, don't like the GB sound and I would have to do some work on the overwater cause I don't like Sad. pres or the bart pickups. - I'm fussy :)

Edited by TimmyC

Man, if this was a 4 string i'd snap it up. My perfect bass (from an active jazz POV)........... just with to many strings lol

Good luck with the sale dude

Si

Edited by Sibob

ohhhhh myyyy godddddd :)
i really want this but i cant afford it!!! :huh:
ive actually decided i might purchase one in the future cus the loook an sound so nice =]
al i can say dude is cheers for inspirin me =P an any infomation on a see thru scratch plate if u can get any? thanks
cya an good look with the sale :huh:

[quote name='cai!' post='15950' date='Jun 11 2007, 10:42 PM']ohhhhh myyyy godddddd :)
i really want this but i cant afford it!!! :huh:
ive actually decided i might purchase one in the future cus the loook an sound so nice =]
al i can say dude is cheers for inspirin me =P an any infomation on a see thru scratch plate if u can get any? thanks
cya an good look with the sale :huh:[/quote]

[url="http://www.wdmusic.co.uk/shop/products.php?category=278&product=1520"]http://www.wdmusic.co.uk/shop/products.php...mp;product=1520[/url]

there we go, bit on the expensive side but that's life, eh? If ur talking about the CONTROL plate tho, i'm pretty sure you would have to make one urself from clear p/g matereal, that usually costs about a tenner for about an A4 size sheet.

Edited by EdwardHimself

• 1 month later...

Played one of these a while back. Stunning.

I have a custom build Roscoe on order and which I'm saving for otherwise I would be all over this like a rash.

can't believe there isn't more interest and highly worthy of a...

::BUMP::

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...