Why become a member? ×

Hamer "sunburst" A/T guitar (archtop)

Hey

My band needs money for some studio time so unfortunately im having to sell my lovely Hamer!

Its in great condition and as you can see its quite the looker!!
[attachment=30666:hamer1.jpg]

[attachment=30667:hamer4.jpg]

:rolleyes:

Im asking [s]£120[/s] [s]£110[/s] [s] £100 for it![/s] [color="#FF0000"][size=4]£90???[/size][/color] :)

there is no case but i could probably dig out a gig bag or something if needs be. (it might cost you though :D )

i'd prefer collection only really but im happy to meet up if its pretty local (keighley/bradford/leeds area)

anyways if your interested or have any questions just ask :lol:

my number is 07974 317 284

Edited by CHRISDABASS

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='539998' date='Jul 14 2009, 08:10 AM']I love the look of these Hamer guitars and for the money they are a steal but I have to confess Chris, that the 'sunburst' on your particular instrument appears to have faded pretty quickly! :rolleyes:[/quote]

hahahhaaha cheeky!

Sunburst is the model name! confusing i know!!

great guitars though!

:)

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='543248' date='Jul 17 2009, 02:34 PM']Not sure on that mate? The mrs does the driving and she's workin most of the weekend!

Hmmmmmmm

How far are we talkin??

:rolleyes:[/quote]

I just checked out where Keighley is and I hadn't realised you were so far down into Yorkshire! As much as anything it was the time to get to you and Saturday is tight for time as it's my work leaving party. Ah well, I'm sure this will get snapped up soon. :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='543476' date='Jul 17 2009, 06:57 PM']I just checked out where Keighley is and I hadn't realised you were so far down into Yorkshire! As much as anything it was the time to get to you and Saturday is tight for time as it's my work leaving party. Ah well, I'm sure this will get snapped up soon. :)[/quote]

No worries mate! :rolleyes:

Thanks for trying

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='RhysP' post='564034' date='Aug 9 2009, 10:55 AM']Just to clarify (because I don't think it's been mentioned yet) - this is an import model, NOT a USA Hamer, yes?[/quote]
Yup.. he's mad but not [u]that[/u] mad! :)
Total steal at the price.. very nice guitars!

I can vouch for this guitar being lovely and the seller being legit. It got snapped up in minutes when I sold it! And yes, Sunburst is the model name, not a description. If you can find my photos feel free to use them, might be wrong but I remember them being quite nice.

[quote name='noisedude' post='565034' date='Aug 10 2009, 02:40 PM']I can vouch for this guitar being lovely and the seller being legit. It got snapped up in minutes when I sold it! And yes, Sunburst is the model name, not a description. If you can find my photos feel free to use them, might be wrong but I remember them being quite nice.[/quote]

Cheers Mate! :) I'll have a look for them

• 1 month later...